We Do Business.
As a business owner, the best time to meet with an attorney is before an issue arises.
Whether you’re starting a new enterprise, considering an expansion, or looking for help navigating regulations – we can help you limit your liabilities and protect your business.
Call today for a consultation or case review at no cost to you. Ask us how we can help you get ahead of issues before they become expensive problems. Have a question? Send us a message.
How we can help your business – so you can focus on doing business:
- LLC Limited Liability and Non-Profit 501 (c) (3) Formation
- Business Plan Development
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- New Enterprise, Business Expansion and Franchising
- Investor Relations
- Contracts, Employee Handbooks, and Other Legal Documents
- Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements
- Licensing and Permits
- Complex or Sensitive HR Issues
- Labor, Union, Collective Bargaining, and Policy Advocacy
- Employee Termination or Discharge, Unemployment, FMLA, Wage and Hour Issues
- Workplace Safety and Standards
- Workers Compensation, Discrimination or Sexual Harassment
- Employee Benefits and Protections
- Pensions and Health Insurance Issues
- Employee Compliance and Training
- Dealing with Vendors or Independent Contractors
- Contract Disputes, Lawsuits, and Regulatory Issues
- Individual and Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Intellectual Property, Patent or Trademark Filing
- Zoning Compliance and Government and Environmental Regulatory Issues
Have Questions? Let’s talk: 812-725-8861
A graduate of the Indiana University Kelley School, Tom has a comprehensive understanding of the legal environment of business. He’s served as in-house counsel, or represented in private practice, businesses and governmental agencies of all sizes. A small business owner himself, he has his finger on the pulse of issues facing businesses and corporations today and is ready to put this expertise to work for your best interest.