We represent incumbent office holders, public officials, challengers, candidates, voting equipment vendors, civic groups and political organizations as they navigate the complicated and detail-oriented areas of campaign and election law. From the organization stages through election day, let us help lay the course while you focus on your campaign.
From the Candidate Exploratory phase to Primary or General Election, School Board and Special Elections, or Referendums – we can help. Here’s how:
- Candidate Filings
- Campaign Finance Law
- Political Action Committee Formation and Regulations
- Lobbying Compliance
- Campaign and Project Management
- Voting Rights, Voter Registration and Access, Ballot Access
- Vote by Mail and Absentee Ballot Legalities and Process
- Voter Canvassing and “Door to Door” Operations
- Provisional Ballots and Challenged Ballots
- Ballot Access Appeals
- Dealing with Election Commissions and your County Clerk
- Local Ordinances, State Laws, Ethics Commissions
- Referendums, Ballot Initiatives, Signature Gathering and Petitioning Rules
- Public Records Requests
- Recounts and Election Disputes
- Opposition Research and Debate Preparation
Ready to get in touch? Drop us a line or call: 812-725-8861
We’ve represented parties on both sides of the aisle – and everywhere in between on the political spectrum. Our focus is on maintaining the integrity of the election process, while keeping your best interest in mind.
Tom has served as counsel and represented in various capacities political organizations and candidates on a state and local level throughout Indiana. He has counseled and advised campaigns for over twenty years – and has personally served multiple terms as an elected official. He’s prepared to aggressively put this expertise to work for you.