Real estate transactions and related issues can be complicated and costly. We can help you with a full range of services from the draft and review of real estate documents or contracts and purchase agreements, to litigation and more complex elements.
Estate planning services often go hand in hand, and we have the right partnerships to help you reach your goals. We can help you protect and preserve your assets.
Representation services include helping you navigate the following areas:
- Commercial Leases, Residential Leases
- Purchase and Sale Contracts
- Landlord – Tenant Disputes
- Construction Contracts, Litigation, and Claims
- Land and Boundary Disputes, Encroachment Issues
- Promissory Notes, Quitclaim Deeds, Warranty Deeds
- Title Disputes, Lien Litigation
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use, Zoning Compliance, Obtaining Variances
We provide services to businesses as well as individuals, including property owners, real estate investors, developers, contractors, homeowners associations, condominium owners associations, property management firms, appraisers, title companies, realtors and real estate brokers.
Questions? Call for a free consultation: 812-725-8861
Tom can help you litigate and manage real estate and property matters in the Clark, Floyd, Orange and Harrison County areas. Located in Jeffersonville Indiana, we frequently visit the Paoli area and can meet with clients at any location convenient to their needs.